Saturday, January 29, 2011

Zoya Gilda

One word for the color of this polish.. AMAZING!! lol Its a nice fuschia pink with glitter. I didnt want to take the color off, but i needed to swatch the other 2. I wish i had saved it for last :D

1 stroke of the brush on my nail and i was in love lol I like the brush of this polish and makes the application so easy and not messy at all.

Heres 1 Coat:

A lot of color for one coat. If you want the color a little sheerer 1 coat will do but i prefer for it to be brighter and look like the bottle lol

Applied 3 Coats Here:

Heres a few more pics:

One coat dries pretty good, i dont know how long it would take for the 3 coats since i wiped it off after applying and taking pictures. It was still tacky when i was wiping it off. I tried applying seche vite to one nail, and it wasn't drying it.... I've heard though that since SV isn't Big 3 free, it doesn't work. Reviews said though that Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat works pretty well with Zoya Polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment