Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Do You Store Your Beauty Stuff??

Wow i was going through stuff and i'm beginning to realize all the beauty stuff i have been accumulating lately lol I have ran out of room for it all.  I believe I am a beauty hoarder. lol My hubby is taking me to get one of those drawer storage thingies. I already have 2 and a small one lol Well... I need another one haha I think it will be better though that way i can have my make up, lotion, and hair stuff organized better. My hubby works for Con-air so i get hair stuff dirt cheap. I mean you can't beat getting a hairbrush for 25 cents!! So whenever a friend needs some stuff.. louie goes gets it, and gets a little extra that i can choose from haha I love getting a whole thing of bobby pins or pony tail holders for 25 cents each as well!! <3 I recently paid for a bath and body works groupon lol I really didnt need too.. I have a cart right now with stuff so i can use it :p I just dont have anywhere to put it when i get it. Anybody else have this problem?? lol How Do you store your stuff?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment