Saturday, January 29, 2011

Zoya Pippa

I've been wanting a yellow, but can never find one i like. I gotten a few and returned them, mainly though because they were yellowing my nails. So when i was searching the zoya colors I came across it and thought it might be a nice yellow for me. Well I got it today but idk if i like it.. I dont think it goes good with my skintone since i have pink undertones... I might give it away to my friend.. not for sure yet :p Might use it at Easter time.

The color is actually a little lighter then it shows in pictures. Pictures seems to darken it??

Heres 1 Coat:

I don't know what it is about yellow polishes, but they like to go on streaky?? It's always happened to me no matter the formula/brand. This is more of a creamy finish.

3 Coats Here:

Once you put a couple more coats on it looks better. I found if i globbed it on more, the better it looked. Its def an opaque color.

Few More Pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment