Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wet and Wild Coloricon Trio - Sweet as Candy

Some fellow beauty bloggers and make up gurus were raving about these lately,

so when i was at walgreens today i picked one up. It was only a $1.49 plus tax.

I found these to be very pigmented.

I followed what it said and put the pink on the lid, brown in crease,

and highlighted brow with the off white.

I lined my eyes with jordana in color liquid liner pen in black

and went over it with an estee lauder pencil liner in smudge black.

I looked blah today :/

I finished the look wearing:

Too Faced Smurfette Illuminating Powder

Too Faced Pink Leopard

Estee Lauder Pure Color Ls in Pink Berry

Clinique Color Surge Ls in Poppy Love

Clinique Perfectly Real Make Up in 01

Maybelline Fit Concealer in 110

Here is a pic of my shadow after 8 hours(working, walking home, allergies, etc..)

No comments:

Post a Comment