Sunday, August 19, 2012

Princess Jasmine Inspired Look

So... I was bored and decided to play with my make up. I was trying different colors out and nothing was looking too awesome. I thought to myself that when i actually have an inspiration my looks come out better for the most part. So i googled cartoon characters and didnt see anything. I then thought well i have been doing some disney looks, how about another princess. I had some teal colors out and thought well i could do jasmine. I always liked her colors.

I remember when xsparkage did some princess looks, i even remember she was one of my favorites she did. Its what made me visit thebodyneeds website for the first time in years when i rediscovered the video earlier this year. I had to get mac teal, and decided to visit my favorite website for mac samples.

Items Used:

Eyes

*NYX Milk

*TBN Turquoise

*MAC Teal Pigment

*MAC Grape Pigment

*TBN Blanc

*Salty Cosmetics Glamazoid!(AUG Glam Bag)

*ELF Studio Black Cream/Gel Liner

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Eye Brows

*UD Jabberwocky

*TBN Blackened Turquoise

*TBN Blackened Violet

Cheeks

*MAC Tippy Blush

*Philosophy Color of Grace Shimmer Face Powder(for shine)

Lips

*Josie Maran Lipstain in Fox Trot (July Glam Bag)

*MYGLAM Glam Gloss Shade 02(AUG Glam Bag)

*First I used NYX HD Primer

*NYX Milk from lashline to brow

*Applied MAC Teal to crease.

*Then I applied TBN Turquoise to lid.

*Lined shaping the eye with MAC Grape.

*Applied a little more MAC Teal to crease.

*Applied TBN Blanc for highlight.

*Applied Salty Glamazoid! over Blanc.

*Lined eyes with ELF Studio Liner

*Mascara

*Filled in Brows with UD Jabberwocky

*Then went over with TBN Blackened Turquoise

*Then finally with TBN Blackened Violet

Let me know what you think!! Hope you like my simple Jasmine look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment