Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ELF Eye Look - Slytherin (Harry Potter)

So.. I was trying to do a hunger games look over and over but was failing miserably. I then remembered seeing a pic recently from Unique Desire. She had done some Hogwarts Houses looks. I decided to do a Slytherin using my ELF 100 Pc palette. I like doing looks using products that more people are able to afford. This elf palette retails for $10. Not bad for 100 different colors. I just bought tonight the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition for $18. Which is $8 more for 20 more shadows. The elf palette is good for those just starting out. I wanted the BH palette because im looking for more yellows and oranges. I really want the Sugar Pill Burning Heart Palette but its out of my budget at this time. Its $34.99 for 4 shadows.

Anyways...

So the colors of Slytherin House are Green and Silver. I had an idea of doing a snake like for eye liner, but when i did the snake with the make up look, i kept messing it up. Heres the snake without the eye look. its kind of a fail, but ill show it just because.

Didnt turn out the way i wanted but i might redoing it at another date. Something different then i usually do and never seen someone do this either. It looked better in my mind. haha

Decided to make a funny face haha

Items Used:

*Elf 100 Pc Palette(can find at ELF or target/kmart/wamart)

*TBN Shadow Blanc ($2)

*Elf Studio Cream Liner in Black ($3)

*Maybelline Mascara

*Started by using NYX HD Primer

*Applied TBN Blanc from Brow to Crease.

*Applied lighter green shade to lid and to inner corner of lower lashline.

*applied the darker green to crease and rounding out to lower lashline.

*applied the dark silver shade to upper crease and rounding out to bottom lashes.

*Lined eyes with Elf Studio Liner

*Then Mascara

Let Me Know What You Think!! Thanks for Stopping By! :)

 

See Also:

Hufflepuff House

Gryffindor House

Ravenclaw House

No comments:

Post a Comment