Friday, August 24, 2012

Gryffindor House Inspired Look 1

I did a total of 3 looks but the first one was a bust and i was embarassed having to wear it to work... Though a girl at walgreens said she liked my make up.. I had to darken crease to make it not look so bad.. Im too embarassed to show a pic of it. :p I did a look using the body needs shadows but this look I used for the most part the Lime Crime China Doll Palette. For some reason this look it screams out german flag to me.. lol The colors of gryffindor are scarlet and gold. I think maroon and a golden yellow. One of my friends said this look is an inspiration for their halloween look this year. I wore my Harry Potter shirt I got from my friends at HouseofHaha. Its their Chicks Dig Scars t-shirt.

 

Items Used:

*NYX Shadow Base White

*Lime Crime China Doll Palette (goldfish, fly dragon fly, and Lotus Noir.)

*Glamour Doll Eyes Lover's Lane

*ELF Studio Cream Liner in Black

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*I started with a primer.

*Next i applied nyx shadow base white to lid, crease, and lower lashes.

*I applied Goldfish to my lid and inner half of lower lashline.

*I then applied Fly Dragon fly to my crease and outer half of lower lashline

*I then went over it with GDE Lover's Lane.

*Then i drew a line to the upper part of my crease and then going diagonally down to lashline with Urban Decay Ransom.

*I then went over the Ransom line with Lotus Noir.

*Applied Black eyeliner to lashline.

*Mascara

Ever wonder what face you make when a sneeze is starting... well when taking a pictures, at 1 time i sneezed while taking a pic. 

I look drunk lol 

I couldnt think of the name of the shadows i used from this palette so i googled and found that the awesome Jangsara had done a look using the same colors. I thought i would share her pic.  

 

Let me know what you think of this look!!

 

See Also:

Slytherin House

Ravenclaw House

Hufflepuff House

No comments:

Post a Comment