Friday, August 10, 2012

TBN Haul

My small haul from their last sale finally came on Monday. I've been busy watching the olympics and havent had time to post or blog really for that matter. Did anyone else notice all the great eye looks the athletes have been sporting?? I guess its official im a makeup nerd. :p  Only someone like me would notice eye make up when your supposed to be watching the athletes compete. I can't help it though. Anyways.. On to the pictures.

Bahama Blue, Siren, Autumn, Blanc, Princess Pink, Blackened Turquoise

Swatches: Dry, Over NYX Milk, and then over Primer

Princess Pink - Bubblegum Pink that reflects Gold Sparkle. Over primer it looks like a pinkish rose shimmer with gold sparkle.

For some reason my camera kept whiting out the pictures. i got a darker picture of this one but it was super fuzzy.

Siren - Reddish Pink with blue undertones

Autumn - Chocolate Brown Matte

Bahama Blue- Deep Bright Blue Matte

Blackened Turquoise - Deep Black with Turquoise Shimmer

Blanc - White Matte

Cloyingly Coral Lip Luster - Warm Coral

This is like a lipstick in lipbalm form. its very pigmented but its streaky and clumpy on my lips. I dont know if its this particular color, but it reminds me as if im applying an old lipstick. Maybe i just got a bad one. I had to use a clear lip gloss to smooth it out some.

No comments:

Post a Comment