Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Adventure Time - Finn Inspired EOTD

Today's eye look I decided to do a look for the main character Finn.  Im thinking about doing an eye look for his best friend, Jake the Dog, tomorrow. I might do Lumpy Space Princess instead but havent decided. :p My hubby always tells me im like LSP because he says i act just like her. no!!! I do say OMG a lot though. 

Anyways...

I did the look using my new BH Cosmetics 120 Palette that came in the mail on Monday. I didnt like any of my face pics and going through pics i found some how i got more shadow underneath one eye then the other. :/

Items Used:

*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette

*LA Splash Glitter

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*ELF Studio Black Cream Liner

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Click on to enlarge to see what colors I used. :)

*First applied Eye Primer.

*Next applied NYX Milk from lid to browbone.

*smoothed out with fingers

*Next i did a cut crease and applied to lower lashes with the green shade.

*Filled in lid with the peach shade.

*applied more green.

*then i took the blue and applied it above the green rounding out to lower lashes.

*applied glitter glue to lid and then the LA Splash glitter.

*Applied peach shade over glitter.

*Lined eyes with Black Eyeliner.

*2 coats of Mascara

Let Me Know What You Think!!! Thanks for stopping by!! :)

 

Also Checkout My Other Adventure Time looks:

 Princess Bubblegum Lumpy Space Princess Jake the Dog

Lady Rainicorn

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment