Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ELF Eye Look - Ravenclaw (Harry Potter)

Round 2.. *teehee* I did a Ravenclaw look today using my 100 pc Elf Palette again. I'm not sure if i will be able to do the other 2 with this palette, but i will try. The colors of Ravenclaw is Blue and Black. I guess i could have done a bird look, since i did a snake for slytherin, but i didnt. I guess maybe i could try one out but as I've mentioned many times before my artistic skills are limited. :) I wore this look today for work but I changed it for the blog post because a blue i was using didnt work very well. I wish my make up looked the same in pictures as it does in person. Has anybody notice that their makeup can look good in person but cant capture it right on camera?? Maybe its just me.. I even tried taking pics outside but the pictures were even fuzzier outside. 

My skin looks blah.. sorry.. :/

Items Used:

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*ELF 100 Pc Palette

*TBN Blanc

*ELF Studio Cream Liner in Black

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*First applied NYX HD Primer

*Then applied NYX Milk to lid and crease,smoothing it out with finger.

*Applied TBN Blanc to inner corner.

*Applied Lighter Blue to next 2/4 of the lid.

*Then the brighter blue shade to the outer part of the lid.

*Blend

*Next I applied the sparkly black to crease.

*Then used the matte black and the sparkly black to darken the black.

*Used Dark Navy Blue to fill in brows.

*Lined eyes with Black eyeliner.

*Mascara

Let me know what you think! :)

 

See Also:

Slytherin House

Gryffindor House

HufflePuff House

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment