Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hufflepuff House Inspired Look (harry potter)

The final look in my mini series is Hufflepuff House. The colors are yellow and black. My hubby said my look has too much yellow, but i told him one of the main colors is yellow. I tried out a couple looks and were failures.

yeah just blah... Im not sold on the one im about to post, so i will probably maybe redo it. I was hoping to have my new palette today but the ups guy came when i was at work. Which is usually fine because they just take it to the office. The way my day went this morning, it was no surprise that magically the office closed up early because of a manager's meeting... They closed at 2 and my package came at 3 something.. grrrr.. Too bad they sent by ups, because usps would have put it in the box..

Items Used:

*NYX Black Bean

*NYX Eye Pencil Yellow

*BFTE Lemon

*Urban Decay Jabberwocky(AIW palette)

*TBN Blanc

*ELF Studio Black Cream Liner

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*Jordana Lip gloss ASAP

*TBN Lip Luster Cloyingly Coral

*First applied NYX HD Primer.

*Then i drew a cut crease with NYX Black Bean

*Filled in the lid with NYX Eye Pencil Yellow.

*Applied BFTE Lemon to lid.

*Applied UD Jabberwocky over black bean.

*Highlighted with TBN Blanc.

*Lined eyes with Elf Studio Cream Liner.

*Then finally 2 coats of Mascara

Let me know what you think!! Thanks for stopping by, dont forget to subscribe!!

 

Also See:

Gryffindor House

Ravenclaw House

Slytherin House

No comments:

Post a Comment