Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tropical Electric Fish

MakeupBee is having a tropical contest. The winner wins some Inglot Cosmetics. I decided to use my Sleek I Divine Acid Palette(which i will review shortly).

I was inspired by a rainbow fish.

Items Used:

*Sleek I-Divine Acid Palette

*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

*NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Yellow

*NYX Studio Liner in Extreme Blue

*Cargo Swimmable Eye Liner in Purple

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

*First I applied NYX HD Shadow Primer

*I applied NYX Yellow to the lid.

*Then NYX Milk to crease and blended upwards.

*I applied the yellow shade to the lid.

*Next I applied the orange to the crease.

*Then the pink right above the orange.

*Then i took the Cargo Purple liner and traced above the pink and then rounded around to the the outer corner of the lashes.

*I then applied the purple shade over the liner.

*Next i applied NYX Milk to lower lashline.

*Applied the green shade to the inner half and the lighter blue to the outer half of the lower lashline.

*Applied NYX Extreme Blue to upper lashline, winging it out.

*Then applied Tarte Lights Camera Lashes to lashes.

 

I hope you like it. Much would be appreciated if you voted for my entry in the contest. You can find it here. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment