Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday EOTD - Flounder Inspired

The colors I got recently from TBN reminded me of the little mermaid and did a simple look for work today. I was inspired by Ariel's best friend Flounder. 

Items Used:

*TBN Juniper

*BFTE Lemon

*TBN Ballroom Glitter

*Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Radium

*MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent

*NYX Eye Liner in Yellow

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*First I applied NYX HD Primer

*Next I applied NYX Yellow Liner to lid.

*I applied Beauty From the Earth Lemon(you could substitute TBN Lemon Drop) over the yellow liner. (Side Note: I hate the way Lemon shows up in pictures.)

*Then I shaped the shadow with UD Liner Radium.

*I applied TBN Juniper Over it.

*I then applied TBN Ballroom Glitter on top of the Juniper.

*Applied another layer of Lemon on the lid.

*I redrew the shape with UD Radium

*Next I lined my eyes with MAC Undercurrent (i should have sharpened it first). Its a sparkley green liner with some gold sparkle. Made me think of the ocean.

*Next I applied Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

haha I got this in a Mcdonalds Happy Meal Years ago when they had Little Mermaid stuff. 

 

Last Night I was bored and drew a Flounder on my eye. I messed up the eye. Dont laugh at my non artistic skills... Ok I did... :p

Don't Forget to Subscribe!! Any looks you might be interested in, let me know!! :)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment