Wednesday, July 25, 2012

E.L.F. Ocean View Eye Look

This eye look was inspired by the pic above. I had saved this photo when i was looking up tropical pictures. I plan on doing another variation but this is what i came up with so far.

Items Used:

*Elf Classic Palette

*Wet n Wild Coloricon Shimmer Pencil in Blue

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*Beauty From the Earth Lemon

*MAC Eye Liner in Undercurrent

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*As always i started with NYX HD Shadow Primer

*Next I applied NYX Milk to my lid

*Then i applied Wet n Wild Shimmer Pencil Blue to my crease.

*I applied Urban Decay White Rabbit to lid.

*Next I applied BFTE Lemon to inner third of the crease.

*Next I applied ELF Shade B to the Middle 1/3 of crease

*Blending

*Then I applied ELF Shade C to the outer 1/3 of crease and going diagonally down to the lashes.

*blending

*Next i applied ELF Shade A to the lid.

*Lined my eyes with MAC Eye Liner Undercurrent

*Then applied Tarte Mascara

Let me know what you think in the comments below!! :) Have a beautiful day!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment