Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 2012 My Glam Bag - Beach Beauty

I got my July Glam Bag on Monday. 

I love the bag this month. Its perfect for the summer months. 

Items This Month:

*Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Fox Trot (Full Size) - Retails for $19.00

*Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color in Somersault (Full Size) - Retails for $5.99

*Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer (.5 Oz) - Full Size (1.7 Oz) Retails for $38 ($11.18)

*NUME Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner (0.67 Oz) - Full Size (8.65 Oz) Retails for $24.99 ($1.94)

*Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes Travel Size (10 count) - Retails for $2.99

Total Value: $41.10

Perfect sunny yellow for Summer.

Fox Trot is a Berry Wine Color.



My Glam is a monthly Sample Box service for $10 a month. This month the lipstain was $9 more then the cost of the bag. This month instead of a Josie Maran Lip/Cheek stain you got a Buxom Lip Gloss and instead of a Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer, some got a Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Moisturizer.

I was pretty content with this month's bag. I love my nail polish color and lip stain.  I probably wont use the moisturizer since it has spf, and my sensitive skin has bad reactions to spf moisturizers. I tried the towelettes and it burned my skin. Im going to just use them to remove eye make up and thats it. I decided to cut them in half to last longer.

Also Checkout:

*October 2012 - Hello, Bombshell
*September 2012 - Beauty By You

*August 2012 - Endless Summer
*June 2012 - Out All Night
*May 2012
*April 2012 - Girls Night Out

No comments:

Post a Comment