Friday, July 20, 2012

Eye Look of the Day - Blue Tang Inspired

So i was thinking about a Blue Tang fish, since on pinterest i had seen a finding nemo manicure. Its the kind of fish that Ellen's character was. I woke up late, so it was nothing extravagant. I think this could also be a simple Batman Look, since the crease color is winged out.

Items Used:

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette (Purplish blue shadow)

*Lime Crime China Doll Palette - Goldfish

*Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust in Night Sky (Black Holo Glitter shadow)

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*NYX Studio Liner in Extreme Purple

*First I applied NYX HD Shadow Primer

*Next NYX Milk to lid, crease, and lower lashline.

*Next I applied the purple/blue shade to the lid.

*Next Revlon Night Sky to crease and rounding out to the lashline corner.

*Lime Crime Goldfish to lower lashline.

*Lined upper lashline with NYX Extreme Purple

*Mascara

 

When I came home i experimented a little more. I will make a separate posting for that. Let me know what you think!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment