Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rustic Autumn Rose Eye Look

I'm not for sure what to call this look. I was using my MAC Expensive Pink shadow, which is a rose gold color. I adore it!! We are starting to get fall stuff at work, even though the temperatures here are still in the 100s. So this will be a good look for fall. I also find it to be a romantic type look, so also maybe a look to wear for a date. I wish i could capture with my camera the way it looks in person, but im not close to be a picture taking expert. I ask my hubby, who does photography as a hobby, but what he says never makes sense to me. haha I should ask him to explain it to me in English I can understand! haha Anyways... I really love this MAC color. I got it a few months ago when I went to the mall for foundation samples. I bought this along with my Undercurrent liner that ive used in a few looks so far. I recently bought a body splash from Bath and Body Works that you could spritz on while wearing this look. The scent is Paris Amour. I love this scent!! The name says it all! I bought the mist, a shimmer lotion, and a hand lotion for my purse. I usually dont like a lot of the scents they have 75% off at their outlet stores, but this one is a total keeper!! 

Anyways.. lol Im starting to ramble. Onto the look...


Items Used:

*MAC Expensive Pink Shadow

*Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette - Ever After and Soulmates

*The Body Needs Blackened Bronze

*The Body Needs Brass Glitter

*ELF 100 Pc Palette  - chocolate brown

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*Physicians Formula Blush in Poppy

*Studio Gear Lipstick in Very Hot Cocoa (May Glam Bag)

*NYX HD Primer 

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk to lid and crease. 

*smoothed out with fingers

*Applied MAC Expensive Pink to Lid

*Too Faced Ever After to Crease

*Then TBN Blackened bronze above it rounding out to lower lashline.

*applied Maybelline Pomegramate to lower lashline.

*applied MAC Expensive Pink over it.

*Lined upper lashline with Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner.

*lined eyes with TBN Brass Glitter.

*Applied Elf Brown overm Maybelline liner

*Tarte Mascara to lashes

 

What do you think?? Let me know below!! :)

Please vote for me on MakeupBee in the Classic Glam Competition!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment