Monday, July 23, 2012

Saturday EOTD - Tropical Paradise

I was going out bowling for my hubby's birthday and decided to use my new colors I got from the body needs. This is what I came up with. My bananarama was working with me, so i just layered it over another yellow, but it turned out orange?? I think the pink might have mixed up to much with the yellow. anyways.. *teehee*

Items Used:

*NYX Eye liner in Yellow

*NYX Jumbo Liner in Milk

*The Body Needs (TBN) Aztec Yellow

*TBN Bananarama

*TBN Strawberry

*TBN Juniper

*TBN Rave Glitter

*Urban Decay Polyester Bride

*Cargo Swimmable Purple Liner

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*First I applied NYX HD Primer

*Then I applied NYX Yellow Liner to Lid

*Then I applied NYX Milk to crease and blended it up.

*Applied TBN Aztec Yellow to the lid.

*Applied TBN Bananarama over the Aztec Yellow.

*Next I applied TBN Strawberry to the crease. 

*Then I shaped the eye look with TBN Juniper.

*I then lined my eye with the Cargo Purple Liner.

*Then using LA Splash Sealer I applied the Rave Glitter over the liner(this wasn't working that great, so i might need to get something new to apply it.)

*Applied UD Polyester Bride as a highlight.

*then applied Tarte Lights Camera Lashes to my lashes.

 

Let Me Know What You Think?? :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment