Friday, July 20, 2012

Simple Arizona Diamondbacks Eye Look

My hubby has finally won tickets this year from work. They own 4 club seats and give 2 sets of tickets out for every game. A friend of ours actually won the other set of tickets, so yay!!! Anyways... So i decided to come up with a simple look I can wear to the game tomorrow. :) Their colors are Sand, Black, and Sedona Red. I happened to come across a BFTE color i got last year. Ive only used it twice, and thought it would be a good red for this look. I kind of decided to use a glitter over the red, and my red ended up looking reddish orange, so tom i will leave out the glitter part. 

Items Used:

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*Beauty From the Earth End of Times

*The Body Needs Steal the Night

*Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette - Soul Mates and Ever After

*Urban Decay Polyester Bride

*Cargo Swimmable Gold Liner

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen Liner

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*Beauty From the Earth Brick Glitter

*First i applied NYX HD Shadow Primer

*Next i applied NYX Milk to lid, crease, and lower lashline.

*I applied Too Faced Soul Mates to inner corner.

*Next I applied BFTE End of times to lid.

*Next I applied TBN Steal the Night to Crease and rounded out to the outer corner of lower lashline.

*Applied BFTE End of Times to inner half of lower lashline.

*Applied TBN Brick Glitter over BFTE End of times on the lid and lower lashline.

*Applied more Too Faced Soulmates to inner corner of eye, blending.

*Applied Cargo Gold Liner to upper lashline.

*Went over gold with Maybelline Liquid Eye Liner Pen

*applied Tarte Mascara

Sorry did the other eye kind of quickly and eye watered.

 no flash  

 

Hope You Like It!!! 

 

Random Thoughts:

I still need to post my birthday look I wore last month that was inspired as Jem. I also need to review the Sleek Acid Palette, Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette, and Lime Crime China Doll Palette. I also have other random eye looks ive done in the past couple months that i will be posting soon as well. Is there any looks you would like to see?? I know im not the most artistic, but im trying. The more i practice the better i get. I just wish i was more creative. :p

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment