Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Teal and Brown FOTD

 

I bought some eye liners from hot topic recently and wanted to use them. This is the look i came up to use them. These eye liners werent very expensive($1.99 each) and go on smooth. The quality is decent for its price.

*I first applied UD Naked and Buck into my crease

*I then took the teal hot topic liner and applied it all over my lid.

*I then patted on the highlight color of the Wet n Wild I Love Greenie Trio.


*I then took the pink hot topic liner and lined the bottom of my eyes and my waterline.

*Then i took the teal liner and applied it over the pink to make a nice purple shade.

*I then applied Loreal Telescopic Explosion Waterproof Mascara

This look lasted all through out work and even taking a nap when i got home even though i didnt apply an eye primer.

Foundation: Revlon Photoready

Powder: ELF HD Powder

Blush: ELF Studio Blush in Fuschia Fusion

Lips: Sally Hansen Diamond 12 Hr Lip Treatment in Baguette

Tools: Elf Studio Crease Brush and Eco Tools Eye Shadow Brush


No comments:

Post a Comment