Sunday, September 11, 2011

Smoky Purple Look

I used to wear a different look everyday or every other day. Lately i find i look and wear it for a week. I was going through my sterilite drawers of make up and came across a maybelline item i only used once when i first got it. I decided to use it to see why i havent used it all these months.. I dont know why i haven't.. It makes a really pretty purple smokey eye look that i can wear everyday or a night on the town.

Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Taupe Temptress

*First I applied Lightish Purple all over the lid with the Eco Tools Shadow Brush.

*Next i applied the Taupe color in the crease with E.L.F. Studio Small Crease Brush.

* I then took the E.L.F. Studio Small Smudge brush and applied the deep purple in the inner crease and corner and blended it up and to the outer corner of the lid with the Revlon Crease Brush.

*I then used the same smudge brush and applied the deep purple to the lower lash line.

*I used a gold Cargo eye liner and applied over the purple on the lower lashline

*I applied E.L.F. Studio Cream Liner in Black to the upper lashline

*I used Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara on the lashes.

Heres a few more pics:


*I used Revlon Photo Ready Foundation

*E.L.F. Studio Blush In Fuschia Fusion

*E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips



No comments:

Post a Comment