Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crackled Candy Corn

So... I've seemed to be changing my polish either everyday or every other day... I actually did one mani to immediately take it off to do this one because i was inspired when i saw this new farmville halloween tree.

So i looked through my polishes and found the colors i needed..

Opi Shatter

Zoya Phoebe

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed

Konad Special Polish in White

Color Club Top Coat

I need to redo my pinky because the second i put the top coat on i moved my hand and it it on something.. I wish they would have all shattered like on my thumb. My Black Shatter is starting to dry out though... :/

 

*I first applied Phoebe to a 3rd of each nail.

*Waited a minute or 2 and applied Sun Kissed the middle third of my nail.

*Waited a minute or 2 and applied the Konad White.

*I applied Black Shatter Shortly After.

*The last step you need to wait for it to dry a bit so the top coat doesnt smear the black.

No comments:

Post a Comment