Tuesday, September 20, 2011

EOTD - Money Overload

So i hadnt used my book of shadows iii palette and decided I would come up with a new look. I had never used the money shadow before even though i loved the color and decided to actually use all 3 greens - Kush, Loaded, and Money.

* I first applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance(scored this from the ulta one day sale!! had to call around to find it.)

*Then I applied NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil on my lid and blended it out into my crease and to my lower lashes.

*I then applied KUSH starting in the inner corner and working my way out to almost the middle of my lid. Also applied into the first 1/4 of my inner lower lash line.

*I then applied MONEY til right before i got to the outer corner and then blended with my kush.

*I then applied LOADED in the outer corner and blended it up into my crease.

*I then applied LOADED to my lower lashline.

*Next I applied Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black to my upper lashline.

*Then i applied ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Twinkle Teal to my lower lashline and water line.

*I finished with applying Loreal Telescopic Explosion WaterProof Mascara in blackest Black.

ugh my skin looks horrible in the face pic :/ i didnt have any foundation on..


No comments:

Post a Comment