Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Elf Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths Review

*Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeuo and dirt, even waterproof mascara.

*Great for on-the-go travel.

*Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensetive skin.

*Infused with Aloe Vera Extract for moisturizing.

Directions: Gently wipe face with the cloth to remove dirt and makeup. Rinse off with warm water and towel dry.

Price: $3.00 (20 cloths)

Where to Buy: Target, Kmart, www.eyeslipsface.com

My Thoughts:

They are very moist cloths and easily takes off foundation, eye shadow, and liner. They have a nice fruity scent. Its ok at taking the waterproof mascara off. You kind of have to rub your eye lashes a few times. There will still be traces of mascara left though. I usually take a Boots Sensetive Eye Makeup Removing Pad to get the extra. You could use vaseline or something like that. I usually cleanse my skin afterwards to remove the oil.  I have sensetive skin so it did burn slightly and made my cheeks and chin a little red.  It says its gentle enough for sensetive skin, but to me it seems a little harsh, at least on me. I think i might stick to my Boots Sensetive Make Up Removing Cloths. My skin does feel soft and clean after using these. I might keep them so when i run out of my boots one and cant get to the store right away, ill have some. You cant beat the price for these at $3. I happened to buy them on the online sale for half off, so $1.50, even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment