Wednesday, September 7, 2011

E.L.F.(Eyes Lips Face) Haul

Eyeslipsface.com had a sale on their studio line again, and decided to make an order. I did because i saw that the HD Powder was actually in stock and had been wanting to use it.

Studio Cream(Gel) Eye liners in Black and Midnight. I heard rave reviews and decided to get these. The 2 colors I was really wanting they were out of stock of. :(

I ordered their new item Make Up Lock and Seal. Its to help your shadow/liner/powder last longer. I'll try this product out and then i will review it. I also picked up the ELF HD Powder which is supposed to be a dupe for Make Up Forever HD Powder. I'm trying to figure out the right way to apply this and then ill review it as well.

Elf Studio Blush in Fuschia Fusion. Its a nice purpley pink with some shimmer. A Little goes a long way. It has very good color pay off, so be careful. Elf Translucent Matifying Powder, which beauty broadcast raved about. I was disappointed because it came in the mail shattered. I'm going to have to call them. :( Then I bought another Studio Small Smudge Brush since i lost my other one.

Then I got some MAke Up Removing Cloths. Im always trying different brands and decided to try theirs. I tried one out and it was good at taking your foundation off. I didnt have eye make up on at the time to see how good it is at getting waterproof mascara off. Ill use these for a few days to see if my sensetive skin has any reaction to them and then ill make a review of these as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment