Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Missoni For Target Passione Cosmetic Box

I'm sure everyone by now has heard about the craze at Target lately. People wanting that zig zag print or many people just trying to make a buck off the fashionistas looking for a brand they love at a fraction of the cost. I was actually one of those looking or the cute zig zag going to store to store hoping to find that one item.. I atually found the scarf yesterday i was looking for and was severely disappointed by it.. My Coach silk scarf i paid $10 for at the outlet is waaaayyyyyy better quality.. Though i did buy a full line coach scarf on clearance. So i went to a target yesterday and was so disappointed when i was walking back towards the cosmetics department and a lady quickly walked by me with her basket stuffed full of missoni merchandise. I then saw a lady with a cart with a few missoni cosmetic bags. I saw the display and to my dismay everything was gone. So i walked back towards the store and saw the first lady dump her basket out at the register and i saw all the things i wanted :( I thought they were putting a limit on these things?? anyways.. So i walked around the store checking back to see if the other lady would happen to put anything back. I contemplated going to another store because the disappointment was setting in but something kept telling me to stay. Half an hour or so goes by and the lady with the cart ended up putting everything back except the med purse kit. So i had a choice between the passione valet, passione cosmetic box, or the famiglia rectangle kit. This is what i chose.. it retails for $16.99

 

I love that it has slots to fit my make up brushes, pockets to add stuff, and then just a big pouch to hold everything else. Im really happy i was able to get this and thanks lady for putting it back :)

http://www.target.com/p/Missoni-Passione-Cosmetic-Box/-/A-13534022

sorry for my crappy photos.. my camera needs batteries so i took with my phone..

No comments:

Post a Comment