Sunday, October 2, 2011

Color Club Foiled

These acually came in a couple weeks ago at work but i was waiting to get paid and bought these yesterday. Color Club collections a Ross are only $7.99. I went to their website now and see that these colletions go for $48.00!! So what a savings buying them from work. :) I wanted these the second i saw them. They reminded me of the Sally Hansen Chrome polishes I had yearss ago. I actually still have a bottle.
Crystal Chrome
The collection comes with 6 polishes and a clear top coat. The colors arent labelled what color they are so i used www.cosmeticgroup.com as a reference.
Lumin-icecent is a pale light blue color in a silver base. The silver is what gives it that foil effect.
Flash
No Flash
Foil me once is a pale purple almost laverendish in a silver base.
Flash
No Flash
Hot like Lava is a ery bright pigmented magenta in a silver base. The pink takes away from the chromish effect that the lighter colors have.
Flash
No Flash
Cold Metal is a Deep Blue. The most pigmented of the bunch and my favorite of the collection. Im calling it gator blue. Its going to go good when i get my gator nail decals. You wouldnt know there was a silver base in this one.
Flash
No Flash
Perfect Mol-ten is a foil wrapping paper green in a silver base.  I'll take a couple more pics tom when the sun is out.
Flash
Aniquated is a champagne gold foil in a silver base. I will get a pic in the sunlight tomorrow as well..
Flash
These went on so smooth and dense. They are all one coaters but i did 2. They are shiny with top coat but i used seche vite for drying time and also keeps your mani lasting longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment