Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tinker Bell Make Up Look

I recently got some LA Splash Glitters from a display at Ulta. They had them with the Halloween Stuff. They were buy 2 get 1 free. So got all 3 for $8. So i was playing with one called Sparkling Canary, and came up with this look. It reminds me of tinkerbell and thought it could be used as a tinkerbell eye look or something like that. I hope you like it!!

Items I used for this look:

*Dawn Eye Cosmetics in Golden Glow and Brilliant Spring Green

*Revlon Perle in Black Galaxy

*Revlon Diamond Lust in Celestial Silver

*LA Splash Glitter Splash in Sparkling Canary

*NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

*Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero

*Incolor Fabuliner in Black

*Relon Custom Eyes Mascara in Blackest Black

*Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Flame

*MAC Hellow Kitty Blush in Tippy

*I first applied NYX Milk all over my eye lid. I smoothed it out with my finger upto my crease.

*I then applied Golden Glow into the inner half of my lid and inner half of my lower lashline.

*Then Brilliant Spring Green in the other half and other half of my lower lashline.

*Blended

*Then i applied Black Galaxy into the crease and into the outer corner of my lower lash line.

*Blended the golden glow into the black in my crease.

*Next I applied Sparkling Canary to my yellow and green shadows.

*I then applied Celestial Silver to my browbone.

*I lined my upper and lower lashline with my black Fabuliner.

*I applied UD Zero to my waterline.

*Lastly I applied my Mascara.

Some Finished Look Pics:

You could add some sparkles to the cheeks to complete the fairy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment