Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wet n Wild Dream Weavers

I've still yet to find these. I've not seen them anywhere and they were supposed to come out in july. I wish they would allow websites online to at least sell them. This is ridiculous. I couldnt een find the on the prowl collection anywhere but 1 and they only had a few polishes left. I did happen to get Behind Closed Doors though. A lovely lady from a forum i am apart of happened to send me all but 1 of the on the prowl collection. thanks tpf angel!!! I will be have a post of swatches here soon.

Borrowed this pic from www.Beauty.Lovelyish.com

*We're Blasing Off

*Dancing in the Clouds

*Everything Looks Small From Down Here

*Fly Me to The Moon

*Enter a New Realm

*Bright Idea

 

The most popular one seems to be Dancing in the Clouds.  They say they are dupes of some Urban Decay Shadows which I already own (Mauie Wowie, Copper, and Flash). They compared them HERE.

 

The ones I really want are Bright Idea, The Earth Looks Small From Down Here, We're Blasting Off, and Enter the Realm(i want the red shadow mainly).

 

Nouveau Cheap Has a Map where they have been spotted. Only one person had found them in my area that is a member of her blog. :/

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/07/wet-n-wild-dream-weavers-new-map.html

No comments:

Post a Comment