Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cosmetic Arts Nail Polish

So once in awhile we get a display of these nail polishes at work, and each polish is only $1.99. They come in a assortment of colors. Me and the other girls at my work always go crazy when these come in. We all seem to like bright colors, and they give us quite a few colors to choose from. The sad part about when we get these polishes are that 9 out of 10 times, polishes arrive to us broken. We had a whole display broken and dried on a box, with only a handful of polishes that were saleable. I happened to pick up 2 of them today. After i was applying them, they made me think of toy story and i also realized i had a buzzlight year purple around here somewheres. Maybe i can try to be creative and come up with a toy story buzz lightyear nail design :)

 

I have tried googling about this line before, and not much comes up. I saw that these polishes come from Fred Meyer's?? I've never been to one of these stores though. Also when we get np at ross, none of the colors come labelled on them, so im not for sure what the colors are called.

 

Cosmetic Arts Green

Its a lime green, but when it dries its darker then the color in the bottle. The color to me looks like the Toy Story Army Men Gummies lol I really like it though. I wish i had more info about these polishes and their names. These set and dry within a couple minutes. I always put a topcoat on though to dry them a little quicker becomes im a fidgeter.

 

Cosmetic Arts Blue

This blue is act5ually a little darker then in this pic as well. It goes on tabout that color but dries to a darker azure blue color.

Cosmetic Arts Blue - No Flash

Its about this color when dried. I took this pic with no flash.

 

I have more of these polishes and can swatch some more at a later time. I just wanted to share the 2 pretty colors i found today that i had to have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment