Monday, August 22, 2011

Color Club Wicked Sweet

I found these last month at work(Ross) during our double discount. So i got 40% off

of $7.99. :D I love these polishes. I've been a fan of neon color np since i was a little girl using

them in the early nineties. I used to take my sisters all the time. lol Ive noticed that neon colors are

trying to make a come back. I have even bought a neon pink and orange shirt, almost got the lime and

yellow one as well.

 

Wicked Sweet- Indoors with Flash

Wicked Sweet is the name of this blue. It has a blueberry scent. Smells yummy.

Its a jelly blue, and in the pic i have 3 coats.

Wicked Sweet - Outdoors with Flash

Wicked Sweet - Outdoors No Flash

 

Yum Gum - Indoors Flash

Yum Gum is a neon pastel baby pink. Its a cream, and smells like super

bubble bubble gum. This is one of my favorite colors of the bunch. It is very opaque.

If you apply it just right, it could take just 1 coat. I did 2 coats for the picture. My index finger

however has only 1 coat.

Yum Gum - Outdoors with a Flash

Yum Gum- Outdoors No Flash

Gimme a Grape Big Kiss - Indoors Flash

Gimme a Grape Big Kiss is a bright purple thats scented like grape koolaid. Its an ok scent.. I love grapes but not a big fan of the grape scent.

Gimme a Grape Big Kiss - Indoors with No Flash

The Lime Starts Here - Indoors with Flash

The Lime Starts here is a very bright Lime Green. The first coat comes out streaky, so you will need at least 2 or 3 coats to get the color you see in the bottle. Its supposed to have a lime scent, but to me it has more of a limei-sh, watermelon-ish scent. I think this is my favorite color of the collection. I think this color when i wear it makes my dry hands look younger, not so much in this pic though :p

The Lime Starts Here - Outdoor Flash

Raspberry Rush - Indoors with Flash

I couldnt seem to be able to capture the way the color actually looks. Its a bright magenta color, but deeper then what the pic shows.  It smells like candy to me, not necessarily like raspberry though.

Raspberry Rush - Indoors no Flash

I Always Get My Man-Darin

I Always Get My Man-Darin is a light vivid orange color with a green duochrome. It smells like a dreamiscle to me., Orange with Vanilla. I really like this scent. Makes me want to drink a orange julius or have a Dreamsicle popsicle. The orange actually reminds me of one of those popsicles.

I Always Get My Man-Darin - Indoors with Flash

Get your Lem-On - Outdoors with Flash

Get Your Lem-On is a highlighter yellow with a green duochrome. To me it has a strong lemon scent, and i wore this a couple weeks ago and my husband asked what stinks. I asked him if it was my fingernails and put my fingers to his nose and he immediately yelled at me to get them away lol I love the color though. Its definitely a color you have to build up to get the color like in the bottle. I did 3 coats for the pictures.

Get Your Lem-On - Outdoors with No Flash

 

Overall i really like the colors in this collection. The scents are hit and miss for me. If you put a top coat on, you can still smell the scent through it, but the scent fades away after a couple days. I think its a good deal if you find it at ross. $7.99 is a really good deal for 7 np. Now a days thats a price to buy just 1 good polish. These scented polishes just make me reminisce of my middle school days using clear polishes that dried to smell like ck one, ck be, lucky perfume, and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment