Saturday, October 13, 2012

Shiro Cosmetics Oogie Got JACKed Eye Look

I just realized I hadnt posted my eye look I showed in my recent Shiro Cosmetics Haul Post. I did this look using all of the shadows from the 2012 Halloween Collection from Shiro Cosmetics. 

This was just a quick look I came up with to show how the halloween collection applies on the eyes. I like how it came out. I think I might wear this on Halloween when I goto the fair. :)

The collection is based on the Nightmare Before Christmas, hence the name of this look. I havent seen this movie in awhile. I should rewatch it. Im hoping to find a good deal on the 3D blu ray. It seems like a good one to watch in 3D. Anyone else getting excited for Halloween??

Trick or Treat..Smell My Feet..Give Me Something Good To Eat.. haha 

Items Used:

Eyes

*Shiro Ragdoll

*Shiro Oogie Boogie

*Shiro Finkelstein

*Shiro Pumpkin King

*The Body Needs Hush Now Copper Glitter

*Elf Studio Black Cream Liner

*Revlon CustomEyes Mascara

Cheeks

*MAC Hello Kitty Tippy Blush

Lips

*Shiro Shinigami

*Jack Black Lip gloss

*Applied Eye Primer (Elf Shadow Primer)

*Applied Ragdoll to lid.

*Then applied Boogie Oogie to crease. 

*Blended Pumpkin King into the crease.

*Applied Finkelstein as a highlight.

*Applied LA Splash Shadow Sealer over Ragdoll.

*Applied BFTE No Hush Copper glitter to lid.

*Lined eyes with Elf Studio Black Cream Liner.

*Filled in brows with Rebellion

*2 coats of Mascara

*Applied Jack Black Lip Gloss to Lips.

*Patted on Shinigami

*Pressed lips together to mix gloss with pigment.

I paired this look with my new skull earrings.

I got these from Big Lots. It came with 5 other pairs of earrings for $4.

 

Heres a pic of the full size jars.

*Ragdoll - Rust Matte with Lilac and Blue Sparkles

*Pumpkin KingVery blackened copper packed with orange sparkles

*Finkelsteinultra-pale ghoulish green-yellow-grey with blue shimmer

*Oogie BoogieSwampy green-beige with a muted velvety finish

 

Hope you enjoyed this look.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment