Monday, October 8, 2012

Shiro Cosmetics October Haul - Swatches (Pic Heavy!!)

So Shiro Cosmetics released their Halloween collection, so I of course had to make an order. I havent had many hours lately so instead of going the mini jar route again I got the sample $1 bags. I got a total of 14 colors this time. If you order the jars they come with cute Nightmare Before Christmas stickers.

Aren't they cute?? Every full size jar of any of their shadows come with stickers. I believe you might be able to buy ones for the mini jars but I think some come with them as well. 

Every package comes with candy.

These were yum! lol I gave the other one to my hubby.

I was having trouble capturing the color right in the swatches so I took pics of the product in the bags as well.

(Insert Finkelstein Bag Pic)

Finkelstein (Halloween '12) - Ultra-pale ghoulish green-yellow-grey with blue shimmer.

 

Oogie Boogie (Halloween '12) - Swampy green-beige with a muted velvety finish; the intensity of the green tones depends on the light.

 

Master Sword (Legends) - Super-glittery pale taupe - a blend of silver and gold, with bright silver sparks.

 

These 3 were hard to capture their actual colors. I did finger swatches to get the outside light ones.

Alkahestry (Full Metal) - Sheer-ish pale violet with a brilliant blue-sparkle base.

Reverse Psychology (Science) - Medium purple with bold green shimmer and lime glitter.

Shinigami (Notebook) - Dark royal purple with silver sparks.

Ragdoll (Halloween '12) - Lightly faded rust matte base filled with lilac and blue sparkles.

Zelda aka Princess (Legends) Soft salmon-y pink with bright golden sparks.

For Generations (Full Metal) - The most obnoxious possible shade of piggy-pink, decorated with gold and blue sparkles.

Heart Attack (Notebook) - Deep maroon with blue duochrome.

Hero of Ages (Legends) - Dark, blue-toned forest green with light shimmer.

Zora Sapphire (Legends) - Dark teal with a very strong green duochrome.

Rebellion (Tributes) - Charcoal black with deep blue shimmer and sparkles.

Pumpkin King (Halloween '12) - Very blackened copper packed with orange sparkles.

I did a quick easy halloween look using the halloween colors. I'll make a seperate post for it.

Every color I added their link because it can be hard to find them since theres no search button.

 

Regular Item Prices:

Samples are $1.00

Mini Jars are $3.50

Full Size is $5.00

 

Halloween Prices:

Samples are $1.00

Mini Jars are $4.00

Full Size is $6.00

 

Also their are Halloween Set Prices:

Option 1: full size eye shadows + full size gloss for $28.00

Option 2: full size eye shadows + mini gloss for $25.00

Option 3: mini eye shadows + full size gloss for $21.00

Option 4: mini eye shadows + mini gloss for $18.00

Borrowed from Shiro Website.

The lipgloss is Medium shimmery red-orange with a Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor.

 

Check out my other Shiro Swatches Here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment