Saturday, October 27, 2012

Before Bedtime Play - Sugar Skull

So I was looking at my facebook page last night and saw TheDailyGlamour had done a Sugar Skull look and I decided to play with some makeup before bed and do my own Sugar Skull look. I dont have advanced skills so I decided to do a more simpler one. I have seen Sugar Skulls has been a huge craze throughout the makeup community. In the past year we have gotten quite a few sugar skull items at work as well. 

I had trouble applying the white makeup. All I had on hand was a couple white makeup items i bought from walmart for like a dollar or 2. If you have dry skin like me, I dont recommend them. I saw a white powder at Spirit Halloween today for $3.99 that I almost bought though. My allergies have been acting up lately so my makeup started to fade away underneath my eyes. This isn't the best but decided to share it anyways. My hair is a mess because like I said in the title I did this look right before I went to bed.

Items Used:

*Wet n Wild Coloricon Pencil in Black

*Lime Crime China Doll Palette

*Essence Smudgeproof Eyeliner Pen

*Revlon CustomEyes Palette

*Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Woodstock and Radium

*White Cream makeup from Walmart for 99 cents

*Mirenesse Lip Bomb in shade 2 (Awesome Red from October Glam Bag)

 

Heres some pics of Sugar Skull looks from fellow beauty bloggers I follow (theres are a million times better then mine.):

The Daily Glamour

Brittany Couture

Sarah Chambers Makeup Design

Monroe Misfit Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment