Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rock Candy Rainbow

So I decided to do a look using some of the new colors from my Hard Candy Top Ten Palette Feelin' Blue. Unfortunately all day my eyes have been watering. They were watering before I applied anything to my face this morning. I did a different look for work but it didnt come out that great lol I was inspired to do this look from a recent photo of Shrinkle the creator of Sugarpill cosmetics. I decided to recreate the look using products that I own. I need to save up some money to get the sugarpill palettes that ive been wanting for awhile. I think I might do this look for tomorrow and maybe tweek it a little bit. 

Items Used:

*Hard Candy Top Ten Feelin Blue

*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition - Hot Pinks

*TBN Strawberry, Grape Soda, Dbomb Blue, Blanc, Siren, and Lemon

*Elf Studio Black Cream Liner

*Revlon Customeyes Mascara

I really need to get my brows waxed. :/ Im bad at plucking... I do like the brow wax sticker things though.

*Primer (Palladio)

*NYX Milk from lid to brow and smoothed out with fingers.

*Applied TBN Strawberry to Crease.

*Went over with some Hot Pinks from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette.

*Applied Grape Soda in lower crease.

*Drew a Cute Crease with Hard Candy Shade C.

*Applied Dbomb Blue to outer part of the cut crease and winged it down and filled it outer corner of lid.

*Applied Hard Candy Shade A to Lid.

*Applied Hard Candy Shade B to Outer half of lid.

*Applied Lemon to Lowerlashline.

*Applied Siren over it.

*Highlighted with TBN Blanc.

*Filled in brows with Grape Soda.

*Lined eyes with Elf Studio Cream Liner.

*2 Coats of Mascara

I decided to use my ELF HD Powder, yeah definitely a mistake.. Made my whole face flakey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment