Thursday, October 4, 2012

Princess Blues - Eye Look of the Day

I decided to play with my new Hard Candy Feelin' Blue palette again yesterday. This is a pretty purple look. I wish the glitter I used showed up more in pics but thats ok. 
I couldnt figure out what to name this look. When i was taking pictures at one point I put on my princess crown I wore on my birthday. I then also put on my blue wig that I got for if we ever do any Liquid Ice Promotions. Our friends are distributers in Arizona for a Energy Drink from Minnesota thats made from natural ingredients. 
Recently I've seen on fellow blogger pages posts of pictures showing faces with no makeup or showing one side with makeup and one showing without. I decided to do the half makeup and half no makeup for this look. Im really scared though to post my pictures. lol I cant even go check the mail without putting some sort of face makeup on. Hopefully its not too scary..
Items Used:
*Hard Candy Top Ten Feelin' Blue Palette
*Shiro Cosmetics Twilight Realm
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*NYX Aqua Luxe Liquid Liner Glam Lagoon
*NYX Purple Glitter
*Revlon CustomEyes Mascara
*Applied Primer (ELf, I think my eyes are sensitive to the palladio one.)
*Applied NYX Milk to lid and creased.
*Smoothed out with fingers upto brow bone.
*Applied to crease shade B.
*Applied Shade C to top of crease.
*Blending
*Applied Shade D to lower crease.
*Blending
*Applied some more Shade B and blended.
*Applied Shade A to Lid and inner corner of lower lashline.
*Applied Shade B and D to the outer half of lower lashline.
*Applied NYX Purple Glitter to Lid.
*Highlighted with Shade D.
*Lined eyes with NYX Glam Lagoon.
*Applied Shiro Twilight Realm to Brows.
*2 Coats of Mascara
*applied MAC Tippy to Cheeks
*Used Tarte Lip Surgence in Enchanted and NYX Pure Red on Lips.
 

 
Let me know what you think. :)

I entered this in the makeupbe glam contest, please vote for me by clicking on the luv button, much is appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment