Friday, October 12, 2012

Witch Hunt - Wed EOTD

So yesterday I decided to come up with a look using my new Beauty from the Earth colors I got in the mail over the weekend. I decided to do another Halloween eye look. This look makes me think of witches and frankenstein. I think it came out kind of meh, but decided to post anyway. 

I've been trying to do more blending with colors, but i need to practice more. I also have been trying to do cut creases like shown in the BowsandCurtseys Video(this one can be hard to load but plays fine on a ipod) and Glittergirlc Video. I need to practice where i place the original line because everytime the gradient effect comes just about to my eyebrow. Then theres way too much shadow on my upper eye. Then when i try to clean it up some, the shadow loses it effect. Yeah I need to practice practice practice. But I just started trying this out a few days ago though.

Items Used:

*BFTE Caribbean

*BFTE Vega

*BFTE Poison Ivy

*BFTE Mermaid

*BFTE Whisper

*BFTE Very Vanilla

*Shiro Finkelstein

*Shiro Rebellion

*NYX Liquid Liners in Extreme Purple and Glam Lagoon

*Revlon CustomEyes Mascara

*Applied Elf Primer first.

*Applied Vega to crease.

*Blended Caribbean to the top of Vega.

*Blended in Poison Ivy with the lower part of Vega.

*Then blended in some more Vega. 

*Applied some more Elf Primer to the lid.

*First I applied Mermaid, then whisper, and then Very Vanilla. 

*Applied a tiny bit more of Mermaid on top and then to inner corner of lower lashline.

*Applied Caribbean and Vega to lowerlashline.

*Applied 2 Coats of Glam Lagoon and then 1 coat of Extreme Purple. 

(You might have to wait a little bit through coats because it might sting a little if you have sensitive eyes like me but the stinging goes away all together after a minute or so.)

*1 Coat on setting 2 with CustomEyes Mascara and then 1 Coat with setting 1.

 

Side Note: The state fair is starting today (since its now friday my time). I can't wait!! I always look forward to the Arizona State Fair even though its the same every year. I find this state to be boring and not much to do, but I can look forward to this though every year. I cant wait for cotton candy, concerts, roasted corn, rides rides rides, playing games (trying to win something like a Hello Kitty Stuffed Animal), watching monster trucks and RVs run into each other, etc... Halloween is on a Wed and it happens to be the $2 day. So you now know where I will be that day. Deciding though if I want to dress up or not? I got a cute skull shirt from work and picked up some cute skull flip flops from Rue 21 today for a $1. Check out your local Rue 21 because when I was in there today I saw Clearance racks that took an additional 50% off, $3 Racks, $4 racks, and then they had 3 boxes of $1 Flip Flops which included double pairs for a $1. I was good and only got 2 shirts and 5 pairs of flip flops spending only $10 and change. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment