Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wet n Wild Megalast Polishes

Flash

Undercover, Through the Grapevine, On a Trip

I finally came across the Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Polishes at my local Walgreens. I picked up 3 polishes since they were having a buy 2 get 1 free. It came out to be $4.35 after tax for all 3. Each polish is $1.99. I plan on going back to get a few more. On this display it says the sale is on til 02/25.

No Flash

 

Undercover is a rose mauve cream. It reminds me of a lipstick color my 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Duffy used to wear. This is a more mature and earthy color for my taste. Its a good color for someone looking for a color they can wear to work.

On a Trip is a Periwinkle Lavender Cream Polish. Its my favorite of the 3 i bought. I remember coloring with the crayola crayon of the same color a lot. Its funny when i think of how to describe colors i always think of crayola crayons.

Through the Grapevine is a Grapeish Fuschia Cream. I really like this color. It makes you want some grape juice lol :)

Flash

No Flash

Excuse my hands.. They've been really dry lately and no matter what i put on them the moisture wont lock in :( I really did like the formula on these. They are very Opaque and could take 1 coat but i did 2 for the pictures. It has a nice wide brush to get a more even coat and cover more area at once. The brushes remind me of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polishes Brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment