Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Secret Cupid Nail Polish Exchange

So ive been part of the purse forum(aka tpf) for a few years now. But there are more categories the just different brands of handbags. We talk about not only bags, but fashion, make up, nails, celebrities, movies, sports, babies, tv shows, relationships, food, everyday life, finances, work, news, youtube videos, etc.... One of the places i have made a home at is The Nail Care in the Beauty Bar section. For about a year now we have been doing exchanges for VDay, Easter, Summer, and Christmas/New Years.  We receive a name of our body, along with a wish list, likes, and dislikes. Everyone gets at least 4 polishes but some people dont know how to count and give more ;) We also include candy, nail files, samples, etc... Theres no price limit so all nail care regular members from all different walks of life can participate. Its just a fun way to bring joy to someone else's life with these little nail polish gifts. We are happy with whatever we get. Majority of us join to give. There is our second annual Secret Cupid Exchange. I happened to receive my gift in the mail yesterday. I was so excited to come home to this package waitin after a long day at work. My hubby (aka Louie) tried to claim my package as his own lol

It was decorated with all kinds of cute valentine's day stickers.

I wonder whats underneath :D

Let the bubble wrap popping begin ;) Oh wait its pretty and i can reuse it. :)

Look at all these goodies for me :D Have to keep hubby's hands away from my treats. Ok, ok i'll share... maybe.. ;)

Cute little mail box held my polishes. I spotted these at Target, and almost bought one for my buddy.

Oo i wonder what pretties await inside!!

Hello Kitty Polish in Blueberry!! This polish has been on my wishlist for awhile, and I had totally forgotten about it til i opened this. You can find them being sold at Sephora here.

Periwinkle Blue Pastel

a rainbow glitter :) you can never have too many of these, or at least i can't :)

I wonder what pretty i get to open next :)

China Glaze For Audrey - Tiffany's Blue

I pick this polish up everytime i goto sally's but i never get it. Now when i wear this i can wear my tiffany bracelet. I think this color will go good with my new coach bag i bought 2 weeks ago.

Coach Poppy Patent Spotlight in Spearmint style #13835

China Glaze - Flying Dragon(Neon)

Deep purple with blue and red glitter. Cant wait to try this!!

Essie - Smokin' Hot

purple/gray creme

All Together and looking mighty pretty. :) Can't wait to try all these. Its time for a new color.. So which one to use first. hmmm..

No gift is complete without the card.

Thanks Coronita for all my pretty polishes!!! It made my day opening up my package last night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment