Monday, February 6, 2012

Strawberries and Champagne - Beauty From the Earth EOTD

 

I got 2 sample baggies in my Beauty From the Earth Blogger Set. For some reason i forgot to post this when i wrote about the other items. Excuse my messy hair in the pics below. I had taken a shower right before this. Was getting ready to go pick my mom up from the airport. I think this could easily be used for a Valentines Day Look.

Items Used:

*BFTE Bubbles - Peachy Pink Duochrome

*BFTE Stunning - Magenta Pink

*Maybelline Master Drama Precise Pen Liner

*Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara

f

*First I applied NYX Milk to my lids and blended out.

*Next I applied Bubbles onto my lids and to my lower lashline.

*Next I applied Stunning to my crease and rounded it to my lower lashline outer corner.

*Next I applied Maybelline Master Drama Precise Liner and winged out.

*Applied Illegal Length Mascara.

*MAC Tippy Blush

*Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Passion


Review:

Bubbles is a peachy pink duochrome with a sheen finish. I adored this color. It was love at first sight. I need to order the full size version because i see myself using it a lot. It stayed put and applied smoothly. Didnt take much product to be opaque on the lid.

Stunning is a Magenta Pink with a sheen finish. This one wanted to apply sheer and took a lot of product to show up. Had to keep applying more and more to the crease to get more depth. Too bad really because its a really pretty color. I might need to try it again. I came across another sample i had in classy which i think i could add to this look.

Final Verdict: These colors did last though through my eyes that were having an allergic attack all day. I love BFTE shadows. Some shadows though can be hit or miss. They might look beautiful when you look at them but when applied not very good color payoff. Some also can apply vibrant but in a few min the vibrancy dims. These 2 however vibrancy lasted. Was just disappointed in the color payoff of stunning. Wish it didnt take like 3 or 4 swipes to get the color payoff i was wanting. :/ Bubbles though i highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment