Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chocolate Covered Raspberry

Went to the Downtown Glendale Chocolate Festival Affaire on Sat with my hubby. Its a festival they have annually in the beginning of February. One of the big sponsors is Cerreta. I was told they bought the rights to be the only ones to sell chocolate covered strawberries. Theres all these little booths selling chocolate, wooden roses, dog collars, bath beads, lotions, kettle corn, art, coffee, cocktail mixes, wine, bbq sauce, seasonings and soup, etc... Theres horse and carriage rides, which i got to go on last year. :D So we first stopped to get some wooden roses. They are actually the flowers i had for my wedding 7 years ago(02/19/05). I saw them at a art walk when i was in fl. A french guy named Jean(big shocker lol) made them for us. :) Then we got chocolate covered strawberry, cerreta mint chocolate truffles, candy bars, chocolate mint fudge, chocolate covered cheesecake, lemon cupcake, peppermint cupcake, chocolate drizzled banana and brownie kebob, and a carmel covered apple with peanuts. We took it all home because it was too crowded to enjoy anything :( When leaving we got some home made root beer which is yum. For $4 you get a mug and either get just root beer, a root bear float, or a root beer slushie. Every refill is a $1. We brought our mug from 2 festivals ago and got another.

So I decided to do a look that made me think of chocolate of course.

Items Used:

*Maybelline Color Tattoo Pomegranate Punk

*ELF 24k 15 Piece Palette

*ELF Classic Palette

*Maybelline Master Drama Precise Pen Liner in Black

*Tarte Emphaseyes Clay Liner in Black

*MAC Tippy Blush

*Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Passion

*Revlon Pink Lip Gloss

*Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara


*I first applied Pomegranate Punk to my lids.

*I then dabbed my shadow brush into the bright red in the classic palette and the brick red in the 24k palette and patted it onto my lids over the PP. I think also applied it to my lower lashline.

*Next I took the brown from the elf palette and put it in my crease and rounded it around to the outer corner of my lower lashline.

*Next I Applied the Tarte Liner to my upper lashline.

*Next I went over with Master Drama Precise Liquid Liner Pen and winged it out.

*Next I applied Illegal Length Mascara.


I did this look in like 5 min lol because my hubby was wanting to leave and i had did my foundation 3 times because my skin just wasnt wanting to work with my foundation. :/ I think this would be a good vday look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment