Monday, January 23, 2012

Tropical Paradise - Beauty From the Earth

This i tried a few different ways before i decided on this one and wore it yesterday. I got these when bftecosmetics.com was having a blogger set sale. They had 4(?) different categories to choose from(bright and bold, metallic and jewel, neutral, and another one.). I picked bright and bold of course. It was $12.00 for 3 full size and 3 samples, you just didnt know what you got. My 3 full size are Wacky, Wave, and Ying Yang.

Items Used:

*Maybelline Color Tattoo - Too Cool

*NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

*Beauty From the Earth Shadow Wacky

*Beauty From the Earth Shadow Wave

*Beauty From the Earth Shadow Ying Yang

*NYX Studio Liner - Exteme Blue

*Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extenstion Mascara

*First I applied Too Cool on lids and blended out with my finger

*Next i went over Too Cool with NYX Milk

*I applied Ying Yang in the first 1/3 of my lid and blended it into the crease. Then i applied it to my lower lash lineand blendedit up to my outer 1/3 of lid.

*Next I applied Wacky to the mid of my lid, and blended. Packed then on a little more. Then i applied it to the mid of my lower lashline.

*Next I applied  Wave to my crease. I then wet a brush and dipped it into wave and went over it trying to pack on more color(its not the best pigmented shadow.)

*Blended

*Next I applied Extreme Blue to my upper lashline, winging it out.

*Lastly I applied Illegal Length Mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment