Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fiery Sunset - E.L.F. EOTD

Today I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy(Orange) for the base and used shadows from my ELF Classic 100 Holiday Palette.


Items used:

*Maybelline Eye Studio 24 Hr Color Tattoo Shadow - Fierce and Tangy

*E.L.F. Classic 100 Pc  Set

*Elf 24K 15 Piece Eye Shadow Collection

*Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds - Sugar Plum

*Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Liner - Brown

*Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Pen Liner - Black

*Blinc Stop Painting Your Lashes...Tube Them! Mascara - Black

*Loreal Telescopic Explosion Waterproof Mascara - Blackest Black

*MAC Hello Kitty Blush - Tippy

*Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick - Poppy Love

 

*First I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo Fierce and Tangy to my lids.

*Next I dabbed my elf pro lip defining brush in the 2 shiny goldish/copper orange colors(see make up i used pic) and applied in my inner corner and 1/3 of lid.

*Next I applied the Orange Shade( see same pic) and applied to the center of the lid with Eco Tools Shadow Brush.

*Next I Used the Brick Red Color and applied to my outer corner and rounded up blending it into my crease with Elf Lip Defining Brush.

*Then I dabbed my Elf Contour Brush in the Brown(100 pc) and Red(24k) then applying it to my crease and 3/4 of my lower lashline.

*Next I Dabbed Urban Decay Whiskey on upper lashline.

*Applied Avon Glimmerstick Diamond in Sugar Plum over it.

*It wasnt dark enough for me and so i went over it with the Physicians Formula Gel Liner.

*Next I applied Blinc Mascara and then Telescopic Mascara.

Then I applied Maybelline Master Precise

I just was playing around with my make up since i had the day off and its still looking vibrant after 8 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment