Saturday, January 21, 2012

Haul - Beauty From the Earth, Ulta, Walmart

Been shopping online and going to ulta the past week. I got one of the color tattoos a couple days after christmas and got some more this week. Beauty From the Earth was having a special for bloggers and I ordered the Bright and Bold Collection. You didnt get to pick the colors just the category. Came with 3 full size and 3 samples(the size of samples you get free with every order - baggy size). Also picked up a new mascara from walgreens.

 


*Essence  Metal Glam Eye Liner in Breezy Beach - Metallic Baby Blue(rang up for a whole penny??)

*NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue - A very vibrant florida gator blue. I 100% agree with this statement that is written on it "Dramatic Color Payoff".

*NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Jade - Light Jade Glitter Liner. Its very sheer and applicator doesnt pick up the glitter well. I think im going to return it for the purple studio liner i saw.

*Beauty From the Earth Wave - A Paradise blue but the color payoff isnt the greatest. It looks so pretty in the container but swatches sheerer. Kind of disappointing because its a really pretty blue.

*Beauty From the Earth Wacky - A Brownish orange with little tiny sparkles. Almost reminds me of the indian clay color. Its very vibrant when you first put it on but quickly fades.

*Beauty From the Earth Ying Yang - A very sparkly spring pearish lime green. Its my favorite one of the 3. Very vibrant and pigmented. Color does not fade. My eyes were watering  today but this green stayed with no fading.

Swatches: Ying Yang, Wacky, Wave, Extreme Blue, Breezy Beach, and 
Crystal Jade

Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black - I used this for the first time today and it was awesome!!! It when on so smooth and no clumping. I could see my eye lashes instantly look longer. Ill have to take a before and after shot.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadows. I plan on making a separate post for these.


No comments:

Post a Comment