Saturday, January 21, 2012

Water Marble - E.L.F. EOTD

I saw some blues in my palette and wanted to do a look with them. I swatched colors on my arm trying to find colors that went well together. I experimented with a few and didnt like the outcome but 2 blues stood out to me and decided to just use them. I couldnt really think of a name to call this.. A water marble bowling ball just came to mind lol

Items Used:

*Maybelline Color Tattoo - Too Cool

*NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk

*E.L.F. Classic 100 pc Palette

*E.L.F. Glitter Eye Beauty Book

*Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Liner - Black

*Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Pen - Black

*Cargo Swimmables Waterproof Liner -  Blue

*Blinc Stop Painting Your Lashes...Tube Them! - Black

*MAC Hello Kitty Blush - Tippy

*Laura Mercier Pink Lip Gloss

*First I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo Too Cool to my lid and blended(used for staying power.)

*Then I applied it to my lower lash line.

*To make more matte i applied NYX Milk.

*Next i dabbed my shadow brush in the light blue and white shade and applied it to my lid and lower lashline.

*Next I applied the sparkly dark blue from the glitter eye palette to my crease and 2/3 of the lower lashline starting from the inner corner.

*Next i applied more light blue to lid.

*Next i took the Wet n Wild Coloricon pencil liner and traced the outer edges of where i applied the dark blue.

*Took a q tip and avon eye make up remover and cleaned up the edges.

*Applied white shadow to brow bone.

*Next I applied Cargo Swimmables Blue to my waterline.

*Then Maybelline Master Precise to my upper lashline.

*Lastly i applied the Blinc Mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment