Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lemon Lime Meets Grape - ELF EOTD

I decided to play with one of maybelline 24 hr color tattoo eye shadows yesterday.  I will be making a review post for them but im trying each of the ones i have first. I used the white one labelled "Too Cool". White can be used as a base to make colors pop. I also recently got the elf glitter holiday palette. It was on clearance for $2.

 

lemon lime meets grape make up used

Items used:

*Maybelline Color Tattoo - Too Cool

*E.L.F. Glitter Eye Palette

*Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Liner - Black(matte black)

*Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Liner - black

*Blinc Stop Painting Your Lashes....Tube Them! Mascara - Black

*MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush - Spaced Out

*E.L.F. Studio 2 in one Conditioning Gloss - Va Va Voom($1.49 at big lots)

 

*First I applied Too Cool on my lids as a base. (i didnt use a primer because it makes these creme shadows clump.)

*Next I applied the Lime Green Shade of the Glitter Eye Palette to the inner half of the lid.

*Next I applied the Jungle Green Shade(the one right next to the lime green) to the other half.

*Next I applied the Light EggPlant Purple Shade to my crease.

*Next I went over the eggplant with the Periwinkle Purple shade in my crease and then curving around in my outer v.

*Next I applied the Caribbean Blue shade to my lower lashline.

*I then applied the Tarte EmphasEYES to my upper lashes.

*I then went over it with the Maybelline Master Drama.

*Lastly I applied Blinc Mascara to my lashes.

 

Put on at 930am and didnt get home til 8pm from work and still vibrant with minor fading and no creasing. I meant to take a pic when i got home yesterday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment