Thursday, January 19, 2012

E.L.F. Beauty Book Glitter Eye Palette

I love bright colors so no surprise I wanted this. I had asked for this for christmas but i didnt get it. My mother in law tried to get me the 144 palette but was sold out at target so she got me the 100 pc instead. Last week I happened to find the palette i wanted laying at the bottom of a stack of another beauty book in the clearance section. I couldnt believe there was 1 left :) It was only $2 (orig $5.00), score!! I scanned it in the price checker to make sure lol

With Flash

Without Flash

I swatched these over ELF Eye Primer($1.00, bought at target.)

As you can see from my crappy pics lol these are very vibrant. These swatched easily with the exception of 2 (the green and lighter brown in the 2nd set of swatches.) I cant wait to play around with this palette some more. Ive only used this palette once (check out Lemon Lime Meets Grape)

No comments:

Post a Comment