Friday, May 31, 2013

Monster's University Sulley ("Kitty") Wearable look

I'm so excited for the new Monster's Inc movie to come out. Its back when they were in college before they became the scarer's... ermmm comedians they are now. lol I adored the first movie, and i'm sure I wont be disappointed when I see the new one. It looks super cute!! I love Disney Pixar movies (Disney movies in general).



While thinking what eye makeup I should wear, I thought of this movie and decided to do a look based on Sulley. Though to Boo, his name is Kitty.



Items Used:
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*BFTE Caribbean
*Dollipop Cosmetics Jen
*TBN Grape Soda
*BFTE Lavish
*BFTE Sugarplum
*Elf Black Cream Liner
*Maybelline Falsies Mascara




*Primer (UDPP Eden)
*Apply White Base to lid. (NYX Milk)
*Apply Aqua Blue Shadow to Lid. (BFTE Caribbean)
*Apply a lighter Turquoise shade to lighten the lid color. (Dollipop Cosmetics Jen)
*Apply Purple shade to crease. (The Body Needs Grape Soda)
*Using a white liner and purple liner make stripes on the lower lashline.
*Applied Green Shadow (BFTE Lavish) and Purple Shadow (BFTE Sugar Plum) over the liner stripes.
*Apply Black Liner. (Elf Black Cream Liner)
*Highlight with a shade of your skintone. (BFTE Very Vanilla)
*Apply Blue Liner to waterline. (UD Liner Radium)
*2 Coats of Mascara (Maybelline Falsies)


Notes: I think I might make a little mini Monster's University eye look series. I also have been watching Vampire Diaries lately, and was thinking about doing one from that show as well. I havent decided yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment