Thursday, May 23, 2013

Inglot - Mermaid EOTD

My hubby bought me a little mermaid shirt from hot topic over the weekend. Was trying to come up with a look to wear with it this weekend at the comicon.


I decided to use some of my new inglot colors.



Items Used:
*Maybelline Color Tattoo Emerald
*Inglot 24
*Inglot 33
*Inglot 14
*Inglot 431
*Inglot 15
*TBN Rockstar Glitter
*TBN Shy Mermaid Glitter
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*UD Junkie Eyeliner
*Elf Black Cream Liner
*Maybelline Falsies Mascara





*Primer (UDPP Eden)
*Applied Edgy Emerald to lid.
*Patted Inglot 24 onto lid
*Applied Inglot 33 to outer corner.
*Applied Inglot 14 to crease.
*Applied Inglot 29 to lower lashline.
*Applied Inglot 15 over 29.
*Using Eye Kandy Cosmetics Liquid Sugar I applied Shy Mermaid Glitter to lid.
*Applied Rockstar Glitter to lower lashline.
*Applied UD Junkie to waterline.
*Highlighted with BFTE Very Vanilla
*Lined eyes with Elf Cream liner.
*2 coats of Falsies mascara



My hair was all funky. I hadnt brushed my hair yet. Just had my hair up in  a clip. I think ill use a different base next time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment