Sunday, May 19, 2013

Golden Summer EOTD

Its been warming up here (the 90s). Which means summer is right around the corner. It was even in the 90s when I was in Vegas last weekend. Lately i've been sporting some gold looks. I decided to try out a couple of my new Inglot colors I got while in Vegas.
Since I burn instead of tanning, I can at least warm up my eyes with shadow and my face with blush/bronzer.


Items Used:
`*Inglot 15
*Inglot 82
*BFTE Guilty Pleasures
*BFTE Autumn
*BFTE Casablanca Nights
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*NYX Yellow Pencil
*ELF Cream Liner Black
*Maybelline Falsies
*Studio Gear Flawless Foundation
*MAC Blush in Spaced Out
*Juice Beauty Pink Gloss (May Glam Bag)





*Primer
*Cut crease with Guilty Pleasures
*Fill in lid with NYX Yellow Liner
*Autumn to inner half of lid.
*Inglot 15 to middle half of lid.
*Inglot 82 to outer half of lid.
*Casablanca Nights to lower lashline.
*Highlighted with Very Vanilla.
*Lined eyes with Elf Cream liner.
*2 coats of Falsies Mascara



I made a picture tutorial.









No comments:

Post a Comment